Monday, September 10, 2012

Year in review

Exactly one year ago I started this blog with my very first post about my favorite subject Ancient Egypt. Since then I have posted 155 blogposts about Ancient Egypt filled with news and articles, and my enthusiasm about this subject has only grown. The more I learn about the Ancient Egyptians, the more I realize that there is so much more to learn. Egyptology is a virus, when infected, there is no cure. And it is a virus I like! And I am sure you like it too. A couple of months ago I have added pages to my site, to bring you even more facts and interesting news about Ancient Egypt. There is a page with a list of the Kings of Egypt with links to Wikipedia. So now you can find information about almost every king with just one simple click. I have added pages with links to the Egyptian deities and pages with the newest books,  agenda items, a gallery, videos and a map of Egypt. So if you haven't checked it out yet, just go ahead!

Thank you all for coming to my site and I hope you will keep coming back for more! And if you have tips or something to say, just leave a comment! It will be highly appreciated!

Now I want to share with you the links of five of the most popular blogpost this past year:


They are worth to be read!

Thanks for your time!

Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment